G7 Process Control Expert Training & Certification
- Upcoming In-Person Training
- Online Course Lesson Descriptions
- About the Instructor
- View Sample Course
Online and In-Person Training & Expert Certification for production professionals of offset and digital print service providers, agencies, premedia service providers, and brand owners
ABOUT THIS COURSE
The Idealliance G7 Process Control Expert Certification Program builds on the momentum of the original G7® program and is a must for any individual or organization wanting to take print production to the next level of profitability and repeatability.
With an ever-expanding number of media channels available to marketers today, print service providers are preparing files for a vast array of devices, and often for multiple locations.
Ensuring key staff are skilled in the best practices of both print and electronic media production is central to reducing production costs, and operating an efficient multi-channel media production workflow.
AN INTEGRATED ONLINE & IN-PERSON COURSE
The Process Control Expert Certification Program utilizes state-of-the-art eLearning technology and In-depth personal training methods to ensure a rich and interesting educational experience.
- Offers 9.5 hours of education in 27 online lessons
- State-of-the-art online training with searchable table of contents
- Enabled for iPad and mobile support, so you can take training with you
- 3 Days of in-person training with instructor, Ron Ellis
- Includes 600+ page reference document with hundreds of support materials, articles, and SOP templates
- Learn step-by-step instructions for improving manufacturing and operating procedures proven to expand profitability.
- Takes into account the complete workflow, from creative through print.
- Developed by the industry’s leading workflow experts.
- An opportunity to streamline your operation and add profits to the bottom line.
- An extension of the IDEAlliance G7 Expert, Professional and Master Program.
- Access to online coursework for one year, to maximize and affirm learnings
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The program is designed for production professionals of digital and offset print service providers, creative agencies, premedia service providers, and brand owners.
TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
- Each online lesson includes quiz questions to support the learning process.
- Attendees receive 2 full CEU credits based on IACET standards.
- The program concludes with one final certification exam of randomized multiple-choice questions.
- Expert Certification is awarded to those who achieve 85% or more proficiency on the final exam.
- Recertification is required every two years to maintain an active Expert Certification.
- Certified Experts receive a certificate for them to print and frame
- Certified Experts are added to the IDEAlliance database of Certified Experts.
- Expert training support materials and presentations
- Authorization to qualify facilities in the G7 Process Control Master Qualification Program.
PROFESSIONAL VS. EXPERT Certification
The Process Control PROFESSIONAL Certification Program, can be taken online or in the classroom. The G7 Professional Certification alone does NOT athorize graduates to perform G7 Process Control Master or G7 Master Qualifications.
The G7 Process Control EXPERT Certification requires the successful competion of both the G7 Expert/Professional 3-day in-person training, as well as the G7 Process Control 3-day in-person training. G7 Process Control Certified Experts are authorized to qualify facilities in the G7 Process Control Master and G7 Master Qualification Programs. For details on upconing in-person G7 Process Control Expert or G7 Expert/Professional Certification training session, contact Illeny Maaza.