TOTAL Training - Block of 20 Users
IDEAlliance is making its entire library of online training and certification programs available in a new program called “TOTAL Training” to educate your entire staff for a single annual fee.
Total Training includes 24/7 access to ALL IDEAlliance online training and certification courses for one year. Also included are manager reports to track student activity and access to all course certification exams.
TOTAL Training includes:
• Color Management Professional® Fundamentals
12 Lessons – 4.5 Hours View CMP Sample Lesson
• Color Management Professional® Printing
6 Lessons – 2.5 Hours
• Color Management Professional® Premedia
8 Lessons – 2.5 Hours
• Color Management Professional® Photography
6 Lessons – 2.5 Hours
• Color Management Professional® Sales (NEW!)
5 Lessons – 2.5 Hours
• Color Management Professional® Creative (NEW)
• G7 Process Control Workflow Training
27 Lessons – 9.5 Hours View PC Sample Lesson
• JDF Expert Training
15 Lessons – 10+ Hours
• Integrated Media Workflow
TOTAL Training is:
- Access to all online training courses for one year
- Manager reports to track student activity
- Professional certification exams included
- 100% online with 24/7 access and tablet/mobile support
- Both skills training and Professional Certification
Benifits of TOTAL Training:
- An opportunity to differentiate from the competition
- Knowledge proven to reduce costs and increase revenue
- Print media industry specific, proven best practice training
- Developed by the industry’s leading experts
TOTAL Training allows the ability to target lessons and
courses to individual skill and educational needs.
TOTAL Training is an affordable strategy to educate multiple staff in continuing education on best practices proven to reduce costs and expand efficiencies.
TOTAL Training offers managers the ability to track capabilities of their staff, ensuring a baseline of competency is always met.
- TOTAL Training includes access to all accompanying certification exams
- Passage of 80% proficiency qualifies the user for professional certification and inclusion in the IDEAlliance database of certified experts.
- Certificates are automatically generated and distributed via email upon successful completion of the course.
- Upon successful completion you will be certified for 2 years. To maintain certification you must successfully complete a recertification training every two (2) years.
- Requires minimum level of Network Membership. Download Application
- User changes made on an exception basis.