Idealliance, as a global nonprofit think tank, with 12 offices around the world provides brand strategy consulting services to some of the largest brands in the world, start-ups, and private labels. As a nonprofit, our business is your business and our focus is never deviating from our core values which is empowering others, to be in the service to others and the will to help.
As the only industry nonprofit think tank, the largest certifying body in the world and the largest contributor to ISO standards in the world, we provide an unbiased voice and services that are driven by another core value-People First, which means our goal is to dramatically streamline your processes while improving the profitability of your brand, designing workflows, providing deep technical guidance, streamline your processes and your supply chain. Color management, specifications and standards is our business-we created many of them. All proceeds from our consulting engagements are reinvested back into the industry to constantly be building a transformative tomorrow and most importantly providing all that we can for the future generations of this great industry.
Here is a tiny snapshot of some of the work we do:
- Print Quality Management
- Characterization & Fingerprinting
- Certifications: G7®, BrandQ®, ISO 19303-1 Brand® Facility Certification, Idealliance G7/BrandQ® Workflow Certification
- Print Buyer Requirements
- Supply Chain Management & Supply Chain Formation
- Audits-ISO Standard based
- Custom/Tailored Global Supply Chain Brand Programs-Total Supply Chain Management, Certification and Audit
- Process Mapping
- Color Library Creations
- Proof Alignments
- Press Alignments
- Print processes, expectations, measuring what you manage and machine capability
- Tolerance expectation guidance