Steve Ballinger, Vice President Strategy & Engagement
In 2018, Idealliance introduced the BrandQ® Webinar Series and the response has been overwhelming. Quite possibly, the most popular webinar series in the industry, this series has averaged between 250-300 registrants per live event. Moderated by Tim Baechle, CEO Idealliance and Ron Ellis, CEO of Ron Ellis Consulting, this series focuses on deeply important topics around printing, packaging, and brands.
BrandQ® Webinars in 2018 included:
- Delta Force: Delta E, Delta h, Delta H, Delta L and Delta Ch Substrate: What they are, When to use them, and When they cause problems.
- Instrument Alignment and the Supply Chain. Differences between measurement devices and how to manage.
- Substrate Brand Issues and Strategies
- CxF: What it is, Why it matters, and How you can use it for packaging and spot colors. Colorbars and Control Strips What, Where, and Stories of Joy and Woe
- Store Lighting and its Effects on Packaging Design: Strategies to Design for Store Success
- Managing Optical Brighteners with Brand Color
- Why Doesn’t It Match? When & Why Good Color Goes Bad
- You’re Fired!: Why Printers Fire Brands and Why Brands Fire Printers
As an exclusive Member Benefit, Idealliance members can view the recordings of these and other past webinars.
From Idealliance.org click on resources at the left and then downloads and you will see webinars near the bottom of the member resources list. Don’t forget to check out other resources that are included with your membership!
If you have any challenges accessing your member resources our questions around membership just email firstname.lastname@example.org
Powering the Supply Chain™
Idealliance, a global think tank, is a non-profit graphic communications industry organization with 12 strategically located offices around the world. Idealliance serves brands, OEMs, service providers in print and packaging, content & media creators, fulfillment, mail delivery, creative agencies/teams, material suppliers, and innovators & developers worldwide. We do our work through ISO Standards Innovation, Print and Digital Workflows & Technologies Development & Integration, Technical Research & Industry Insights, Certification, Training, Brand & Facility Auditing Programs, and serves as a Global Super Connector for brands, service providers, & OEMs throughout the world. Our specifications have transformed the graphic communications industry by defining production workflows for color (GRACoL®, SWOP®, XCMYK™, G7®, BrandQ®), content management (PRISM®), mail supply (Mail.dat®, Mail.XML™), and paper (papiNet®). Idealliance is the world’s foremost certifying body for competencies, systems, materials and facilities, and Idealliance, a Liaison ‘A’ to ISO TC130, is one of the world’s largest contributors and developers of ISO standards.
Join us in creating the future of our industry. www.idealliance.org | 703-837-1070