Through a series of short, interactive and informative lessons, CMP Creative examines issues critical to the process of ensuring content output meets the intended design and corporate brand objectives. The course is completed 100% online, self-paced, includes a certification exam, and is mobile enabled so you can take your learning on the go.
Who Should Enroll: Professionals charged with the design and production of creative content.
Lessons (2.7 Hours Run Length):
- Mission Control: Is There a Problem?
- What is Color Management?
- The Importance of Color Management
- Examples of Color Managed Workflows
- Brands and Color
- Tools that Measure Color
- Standards and Consistency
- Optimizing Applications
- RGB and CMYK
- Brand and Spot Colors
- Printing Processes
- Certification Exam
|Idealliance Members||Regular Price|
Consulting LLC – Idealliance G7 Expert-Trainer
- Passing the online exam with 80% proficiency qualifies the user for professional certification and inclusion in the Idealliance database of certified experts.
- Certificates are automatically generated and distributed via email upon successful completion of the course.
- Upon successful completion you will be certified for 2 years.
Color Management Professional Certification offers a suite of courses to select from. Click the links below to learn more: