CMP Fundamentals offers the latest in color theory and applications in color, providing a strong educational foundation for color managing a graphics workflow. The course is completed 100% online, self-paced, includes a certification exam, and is mobile enabled so you can take your learning on the go.
Who Should Enroll: Print and digital media production professionals and managers
Lessons (4.3 Hours Run Length):
- Introduction to Color Management
- Color Spaces
- Color Science
- Color Evaluation
- Applying Concepts in Photoshop
- Color Measurement
- Calibration and Linearization
- Profiling Introduction Characterization
- Input and Monitor Profiling Characterization
- Output Profiling Characterization
- Conversion Applying ICC Profiles
- Conformance to Standard Conditions
- Certification Exam
Regular Price: $395
Sale Price: $99 (75% Off)
(Limited Time Offer)
Pilot Marketing Group – Idealliance G7 Expert-Trainer
- Passing the online exam with 80% proficiency qualifies the user for professional certification and inclusion in the Idealliance database of certified experts.
- Certificates are automatically generated and distributed via email upon successful completion of the course.
- Upon successful completion you will be certified for 2 years.
Color Management Professional Certification offers a suite of courses to select from. Click the links below to learn more: