CMP Offset is designed for operators of conventional press equipment and is an easy-to-understand instructional guide to color management principles in the pressroom. The course is completed 100% online, self-paced, includes a certification exam, and is mobile enabled so you can take your learning on the go.
Who Should Enroll: PreMedia and offset print production professionals and managers
Lessons (3 Hours Run Length):
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Offset Print
- Industry Standards
- Offset Print Colorspaces
- G7 And Offset Print
- Plates, Paper, And Ink
- Conventional And Spot Color Inks
- UV, Hue, And Metallic Inks
- Measurement And Offset Print
- Offset Press Preparation
- Offset Press Calibration
- Evaluation And Offset Print
- Tolerances And Offset Print
- Process Control
- Machine Capability
- Certification Exam
|Idealliance Members||Regular Price|
Consulting LLC – Idealliance G7 Expert-Trainer
- Passing the online exam with 80% proficiency qualifies the user for professional certification and inclusion in the Idealliance database of certified experts.
- Certificates are automatically generated and distributed via email upon successful completion of the course.
- Upon successful completion you will be certified for 2 years.
Color Management Professional Certification offers a suite of courses to select from. Click the links below to learn more: