CMP PreMedia is focused on strategies to control color for premedia and prepress departments responsible for reproducing files for output. The course is completed 100% online, self-paced, includes a certification exam, and is mobile enabled so you can take your learning on the go.
Who Should Enroll: Print and digital media production professionals and managers.
Lessons (3.6 Hours Run Length):
- Color Management at the Input Stage
- Application preferences and Color Settings
- RIP Strategies for Color Managed Proofing
- RIP Strategies for Color Managing Platesetters
- Color Management at the Print Stage
- RIP Strategies for Color Managing Large Format & Digital Presses
- Repurposing data
- Certification Exam
Regular Price: $395
Sale Price: $99 (75% Off)
(Limited Time Offer)
- Passing the online exam with 80% proficiency qualifies the user for professional certification and inclusion in the Idealliance database of certified experts.
- Certificates are automatically generated and distributed via email upon successful completion of the course.
- Upon successful completion you will be certified for 2 years.
Color Management Professional Certification offers a suite of courses to select from. Click the links below to learn more: