The Idealliance G7 Master program is the world’s leading print facility validation program.
G7 Master Qualification is granted to a physical facility, equipment, or systems. Qualification is valid for one calendar year and must be renewed annually. There are three levels of compliance for G7 Master Qualification: G7 Grayscale, G7 Targeted, and G7 Colorspace. These levels demonstrate G7 Master capabilities by specified print condition and offer new levels of distinction for G7 Master Printers.
G7 Home – Visit the G7 Microsite for details on how to become G7 Master Qualified
- Earn G7 Master Facility Qualification by achieving G7 compliance to align your print supply chain.
- Find out more at the G7 microsite: Why G7 for Print Service Providers – G7 for Brands, Buyers, & Creatives – G7 Videos – G7 Case Studies & Testimonials
- Earn certification as a G7 Expert or G7 Professional by attending a live, hands-on, training session. View our upcoming schedule to register.
- A G7 Expert must submit new G7 Master Qualifications. A G7 Expert or Professional may submit G7 Master Requalifications.
- G7 Experts & Professionals: Visit the G7 Microsite – G7 Submission Kit for complete G7 Master Submission details, files, and protocol.
Note: This is not a Certification, it is a Qualification. No tolerances are imposed during qualification process. The program may evolve into full certification in the future as industry data is gathered to support a certification process.