Honoring the Brand: Using Color Servers to Maintain Brand Color and Keep Your Customer | BrandQ® Webinar
Friday, May 15, 2020 • 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)
About the Webinar
Holding brand color across a variety of machines and processes can be challenging. The goal is matching the same color across many different plants and substrates. Supply chains have variability, and often darker colors are affected by ink characteristics, overprints, and other machine specific variables. Color servers are one of the key tools used by suppliers to improve areas that cannot be corrected simply by using a plate curve or ink adjustment.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What a color server is, and what can it do
- How to tell when a color server helps, and when it is not needed
- How machines, inks, and supply chains vary, and impact consistency
- Which art a color server can correct, with before and after examples and illustrations
Register even if you can’t attend live. Idealliance is a global organization. All registrants receive a recording of the webinar even if they are unable to attend due to time zone differences.
- Ron Ellis, Brand Expert and Chair of the Idealliance Print Properties & Colorimetric Council
- David Bulebush, Knepper Press
- Mike Strickler, MSP Graphic Services
This webinar is part of the Idealliance BrandQ® webinar series. BrandQ is about communication, education, and validation.
Register even if you can’t attend live. Idealliance is a global organization with members all over the world. All registrants receive a recording of the webinar even if they are unable to attend due to time zone differences.