Join Idealliance the world leader in print and packaging standards, specifications, and certification. Membership provides access to global leading specifications, content, standards, certifications, and all the work of Idealliance that is developed to create incredible efficiency and profitability for companies around the world. Blaze the industry with Idealliance and transform your business.
“We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.”
Donations to support the activities of Idealliance, may be a tax deductible contribution as a business expense. Idealliance is a section 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization under the Internal Revenue Code.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP SUSTAINS
- Scholarship awards
- Idealliance Certification & training sponsorship scholarships
- Academic & curriculum programs
- Global immersion, market trend exposure & hands-on experience
- Hardware and workflow immersion training
- Standards, specification, innovation and technological developments within our global incubator
- Job matching & strategic placement alignment
- ISO Standards and Specification development
- Systems, processes, and workflow certifications
- Professional Certification
- Facility Qualifications, Certifications, & Audit Programs
- Innovative industry Global Working Groups coordination and access
- Leading Practice and Global Impact Publications and communications
- Global Leading Technical Webinars and Leading Practices Videos
- Critical tools and resources development that are used daily around the world
- Development of the next generation of industry professionals
WHAT YOU GET
- Globally recognized high-quality online certification courses.
- FREE weekly global podcast featuring guests from around the world focused on highly informative, technical leading practices and initiatives for the printing and packaging industry.
- FREE access to the new Video Library which has on demand, short videos that will show you step by step leading practices to improve workflow, process control, color quality and consistency. Click here to see a sample video on Pantone vs. CMYK.
- FREE informative live webinars and access to the webinar recording archives.
- FREE exclusive downloadable resources such as data sets, ICC profiles, color targets, specifications, tools, workflow PDF’s, and more.
- FREE premium subscription to Whattheythink.com a leading industry information resource ($199 value).
- FREE White Papers and access to a vast technical archive.
- FREE Guide To Print Production Publication (downloadable PDF).
- Advanced notification of new ISO standards and specifications development giving you a leg up on the competition.
- Member exclusive global forum where you can ask questions and get fast answers from Idealliance technical staff and your fellow members.
- Global Advantage Program (GAP) where you get exclusive and big discounts on an array of other products and services. The discounts alone may easily pay for your membership.
To learn more please contact:
Manager, Customers & Services
Phone : (703) 837-1060
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org