Access Idealliance’s industry-leading content and training, exclusively available for higher education participants. Available to all students, and staff at Higher Education Member institutes.
This membership offering is specifically for Higher Education organizations in the graphic communications industry. The Idealliance Higher Ed Membership program provides extensive educational programs to build industry leaders entering the workforce, and to support educational institutes staff to remain on the leading edge to support the industry.
This special Higher Education Membership is only $350/year and covers all faculty and students—and includes access to over 80 hours of professional certification training.
Idealliance recognizes that youth are the future of our industry in a global and highly technical environment, and we support all the great work that our colleges and universities do. This generation is so important to our industry, we want to make available our basic skill education and certification programs to prepare the next generation for our graphic communication industry.
How it works:
- Cost is $350 annually for the entire institution and covers all individuals (Price is not per person).
- Includes all regular Idealliance benefits such as:
- Exclusive downloadable resources such as datasets, profiles, color targets, specifications, tools, “How-to” videos, BrandQ® webinars, workflows, leading specifications, and much, much more.
- The Video Library which includes how-to step-by-step instruction around leading practices in short digestible videos covering areas from PANTONE to Expanded Gamut.
- GAMUT®: Idealliance Weekly Podcast.
- BrandQ® and Industry Brief Webinar series including access to live webinars and the entire archive of past webinars.
- Access to self-directed and on-demand certification basic courses which are normally $99-$395 each. No extra fee as students and faculty get access to register for courses—INCLUDED as part of the institute’s Higher Education Membership.
For only $350 per year, all students and educators will have access to all the Idealliance membership benefits plus over 80 hours of leading certification training and their exams.
Certification Courses Included:
- Color Management Professional® (CMP) Fundamentals
- Color Management Professional® (CMP) Digital Print
- Color Management Professional® (CMP) Offset Print
- Color Management Professional® (CMP) PreMedia
- Color Management Professional® (CMP) Creative
- Color Management Professional® (CMP) Sales
- Print Planning & Estimating (PPE) Digital
- Print Planning & Estimating (PPE) Offset
- Print Planning & Estimating (PPE) Flexo
- Print Planning & Estimating (PPE) Wide-Format
- MailPro® Fundamentals—Only Available thru December 31, 2020
- BrandQ® Manager Online Training (Great for Designers and working in Packaging)
Sponsor a membership for your local college or institute.
Improve your pipeline of qualified new hires for your organization.
A great way you can help is by covering the cost of that membership for your local institution as a partner. It’s only $350 and you will be making a big difference for your local school. (This is for any educational institution in the industry: high school, vocational, technical, college or university—throughout the world!)
Many of these students could become your future employees and it would be great to have them receive Idealliance professional training to supplement their college level academic work.
Do you want to support and give back to your local college or university in a big way with a minimal investment and propel the future of the industry?
Request More Information or Sign Up for the Higher Education Membership Program
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you within (1) business day.
For more information about membership please contact Donna Komlo, Manager of Member Support and Services, at (703) 837-1060 | firstname.lastname@example.org