To get the most out of your membership, here are a few important steps.
You’ll get the most out of your Idealliance membership when you get connected to the people, programs, information, and resources that can help take your organization and career to the next level.
- Build your network in Idealliance members-only community. Get started by completing your profile, joining communities that interest you, and participating.
- Working Groups. The backbone of Idealliance, these members only groups provide an open environment in which members strategize, innovate, standardize and implement best practice solutions to real business challenges.
- LinkedIn: Join Idealliance LinkedIn page to participate in timely discussions, build your community network, and stay current on community activities and conversation. Facebook: Interact and share stories on the Idealliance Page.
- Twitter: Follow @MyIdealliance to keep up with what is happening now in the industry and at Idealliance
Explore tools and resources. As a member, you have 24/7 unrestricted access to Idealliance full collection of content, tools, and other resources to help your organization succeed. Take some time to explore:
- Research:Access Idealliance White Papers , designed to help leaders focus on critical issues and maximize their organizations’ effectiveness.
- State of the Industry:This series comprises an ongoing series of major economic studies and periodic reports that asses the current state of the printing industry and how Idealliance member companies can prepare for success in the years ahead. All Member Companies receive a complimentary copy
- Idealliance Bulletin:Read Idealliance bi-weekly digital publication. This is one of the leading journals in print publishing and eMedia arena
- Store:Find a host of documents and digital products through Idealliance online store
- Specifications:Idealliance members develop, validate and publish technical guidelines and specifications proven to build efficiencies, remove costs and drive revenue growth within the supply chain.
Discover online training. Idealliance is the leading certifier of skills required for state of the art media production. Access 24/7 self-paced learning available whenever YOU are available.
Add your voice on legislative issues. Learn about the ways Idealliance supports the association industry at the local and federal level. Contact Ken Garner if you are interested in current legislative efforts.
Grow your organization with dependable business solutions. Ideadvisors provides your company with products and services to save you time and add dollars to your bottom line.
Save money; Take Advantage of Member Advantage Program. Idealliance members have exclusive access to the Member Advantage Program. This program features special rates and discounts on services and products from a number of industry vendors, suppliers and business service advisors.
Questions about membership? Contact: