New Idealliance Board of Directors & Officers Announced for 2020-2021 Term
Leading Idealliance to accelerate simple business imperatives—helping brands, content creators, and their supply chain partners improve workflow and increase sales
Alexandria, VA (June 11, 2020) – Idealliance, the leading developer of specifications and certifications in the graphic communications industry and a global association of brands, printers and technology companies, is pleased to announce that eleven global industry leaders were recently elected for the Idealliance Board of Directors.
“The 2020-2021 Board of Directors is perfectly suited to lead Idealliance into a new age of workflow and color management standardization and certification supporting key business drivers of brands and content creators and their supply chain partners around the world—increased sales through better products and decreased costs through standardization and certification. It’s a simple story, and our new board stands behind our dedication to these simple business imperatives,” said Dick Ryan, Acting Idealliance CEO.
The Board of Directors at their June Meeting elected the following officers:
- Board Chair: Todd Maute, Partner, CBX LLC (elected to a second one-year term)
- Treasurer: Wayne Marshall, President, Flatout Branding & Design (also serves as Past Chair)
- Secretary: Meghan Milkowski, Senior Vice President, Commercial Operations—Print Products & Enterprise Services, Dow Jones (newly elected)
Todd Maute, Idealliance Board Chair, said, “Idealliance Board of Directors is a veritable ‘who’s who’ in the graphics communications industry—individuals and companies representing every stage of our market’s supply chain. I am pleased to serve Idealliance and the graphic communications supply chain with these distinguished industry professionals.”
The complete roster of the Idealliance Board of Directors elected by the membership for terms beginning June 2020 are:
- Albin Baranauskas, Managing Director, Techkon GmbH (Königstein, Germany)
- Andrew Bullock, Partner, Spanner LLC (Portland, OR)
- Sonja Dearden, Print Production Manager, Lindt & Sprüngli (USA), Inc. (Stratham, NH)
- Jack Frank, Color Process Manager North America-Multi Packaging Division, WestRock (South Plainfield, NJ)
- Michael Grady, Global Marketing Director, SGS (Chicago, IL)
- Edward Jansen, Vice President, PPS Professional Services, Canon Solutions America, Inc. (Boca Raton, FL)
- Brian Keith, Senior Program Manager—Print & Color Management, Packaging and Content, Microsoft (Redmond, WA)
- Traci L. Lucien, Vice President, Print Center, AARP (Washington, DC)
- Todd Maute, Partner, CBX LLC (New York, NY)
- Meghan Milkowski, SVP, Commercial Operations—Print Products & Enterprise Services, Dow Jones (New York, NY)
- Toby Saalfeld, US Director, Color Management, Ricoh USA, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA)
Completing his term and retiring from the Idealliance Board of Directors is Joan Solà who served on the Board of Directors since 2015, most recently as board vice chair.
For more information, please contact Dick Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Idealliance is a global graphic communications industry non-profit association with twelve (12) strategically located offices around the world. Idealliance serves brands, OEMs, service providers in print and packaging, content and media creators, creative agencies and design teams, material suppliers, and technology developers. We do our work through Standards Innovation, Workflow Integration, Technical Research, and Certification and Training. We serve as a Global Connector for brands, print buyers, service providers, and OEMs through Brand and Facility Auditing Programs and Consulting and the world’s foremost certifying organization for competencies, systems, and facilities. Our specifications have transformed the graphic communications supply chain by creating a state-of-the-art architecture for production workflows in creation, production, and distribution including, BrandQ®, G7®, GRACoL®, Mail.dat®, Mail.XML™, papiNet®, PRISM®, SWOP®, and XCMYK™. Idealliance is a Liaison A to ISO and is one of the largest contributors to ISO print standards through its TC130 workgroup.
Join us to create the future of our industry at www.idealliance.org.