International G7® Expert Certification & Training
July 20-24, 2020
(5 half-days of online instruction, open to all international registrants.)
International G7® Expert Certification Live! Online – English
Although COVID-19 has changed the way we do business, the demand for skilled technicians to solve critical problems has not changed. Just because you can’t travel doesn’t mean you can’t continue to develop your skills.
Idealliance is proud to announce the International G7® Expert Certification Training LIVE Online to support our worldwide community.
Sign up early to receive a packet of print samples in the mail.
This training is newly designed to accommodate an online environment. When you sign up, you will receive a packet of print samples in the mail so you can participate during the instructor-led hands-on activities. Materials such as printed G7 test forms help you learn how to implement G7 in your facility to obtain G7 Master Qualification.
Learn online and engage more with instructors and peers from the comfort of your home, office, or printing facility.
Ron Ellis, Idealliance G7 Expert certified trainer, will lead the online class featuring live demonstrations in English, individual hands-on exercises, and individual and group discussions. You will receive immersive instruction on cutting edge G7 based print and packaging applications, and G7 integration, maintenance, and process control across all print and proofing applications. This is extensive practical training to earn G7 Expert certification.
Participants are strongly encouraged to participate in hands-on activities throughout training utilizing their own color management tools & solutions for first-hand implementation experience on how to drive G7 in their print supply chain.
New International G7 Expert Certification Training Course Curriculum Includes:
- Five consecutive half-days of live online instruction
- Live instructor-led coaching for hands-on activities measuring G7 charts and color bars
- Live one-on-one coaching and group discussion
- Samples kit shipped to every participant containing printed test forms commonly used for G7 Master Facility Qualification and G7 press calibrations
- Job-shop exercises customized for leading color measuring devices and G7 certified software like Curve 4, SpotOn, PressSign, and others.
- “How To” videos to support essential exercises and post-course skill sustainability
- Live G7 press calibration simulation
- And much, much more during the live training!
Who Should Enroll?
- Color management and process control experts
- Content & media creators
- Press operators & pressroom supervisors
- Prepress supervisors and technicians
- Quality assurance managers
- Printing hardware and software technology providers
- Brands & brand owners
- Anyone who manages color quality
- Leading print & packaging consultants
Registration also includes a free temporary license for Curve4 and complimentary access to the Color Management Professional® Fundamentals online training, provided in advance of the live training, to support color management leaders in their journey to become G7 Experts.
Seats are limited in this international online training to ensure direct support by Idealliance’s certified G7 Expert trainer & technical staff.
Register now to reserve your seat »
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT CLOSES JULY 10, 2020
Idealliance will continue to provide private and public onsite G7 Expert Certification events where regional travel is possible.