NEW Idealliance Peer Group Program
Complete the Call for Participation to join an Idealliance Peer Group
Navigating the current business environment is not easy. You don’t have to do it alone.
Mix in ever-changing technologies and customer demands, and a wide range of potential service offerings – all while managing a team – it becomes more and more challenging to sustain a compelling and profitable business.
Questions you may have:
- What are best practices to evaluate and guide new product offerings?
- What are underlying technology needs that support efficiencies and growth?
- How do I better understand financial results to create profitable lines of business?
- How can I compare notes with peers to address recurring problems?
- What are strategies to effectively transition my business for the future?
- How do I manage conventional and digital business lines?
- What are my peers doing to hire effective sales and leadership teams?
We have the answers
Peer Groups are a terrific way for non-competing companies to create a network of like-minded executives to share best practices, evaluate financial performance, create a support network, and tackle critical issues that all companies face. Most importantly, Idealliance utilizes its years of experience and expertise developing and facilitating Working Groups, providing all of the necessary tools and support to meet group objectives.
By using our marketing channels, depth of membership, and industry contacts, Idealliance is able to draw from our variety of analysts and experts to address the unique needs of each Peer Group.
We assemble a group of 8 to 10 companies based on a specific set of parameters, such as revenue/size, industry segment, or production capabilities.
But we need your participation.
Your participation makes the Peer Groups function. Once you complete the Call for Participation, Idealliance will review and establish Peer Groups of parallel and complementing backgrounds, and will proceed with the following facilitation:
- Meeting Coordination
- Establish an operating agreement of confidentiality and anti-trust, along with ground rules of group function.
- Coordinate the scheduling of two to three meetings per year, hosted at a member company location on a rotating basis.
- Set-up an online community to ease communication and information exchange.
Content & Issues Development
- Co-develop meeting agendas that guide discovery of underlying issues and find resolutions.
- Facilitate meetings to ensure content is delivered as agreed and the Peer Group stays on track.
- Collect, compile, and present financial data and key performance indicators for each meeting.
- Provide a written debrief report after each meeting.
- Arrange for hotels, meeting space, tours, transportation, and dinners
- Specific customized content presented by Idealliance Consultants and other experts
- Frame and provide Idealliance exclusive content tied to needs of Peer Group
Worth the investment
Attend two or three meetings per year at $500 per meeting, with a minimum of 8 participants in each Peer Group.
How do I sign up to participate?
To join an Idealliance Peer Group or support the formation of a new group, complete the Call for Participation form at idealliance.org/joinpeergroup. The information you provide is strictly CONFIDENTIAL and is only used for internal purposes.
Peer Group Facilitator
Idealliance Consultant Steve Anzalone has 33 years of industry experience in graphic arts, operations management, team building, process improvement, and compliance in support of Fortune 500 customers in the pharmaceutical, medical device, financial services and professional sports markets. He has 20 years of peer group participation and looks forward to facilitating the Idealliance Peer Groups and helping members collaborate and experience employee engagement and operational excellence.