Print Planning & Estimating: Flexography is the preeminent certification course for those involved in the flexographic print planning and estimating process. This course is presented by Idealliance, the leading certification body in the graphic communications industry. Delivered online, self-paced, and interactive, Print Planning & Estimating: Flexography training features practical exercises to apply learning as lessons are completed, plus supplemental videos showing real-world application with MIS software and a Certification Exam to ensure recognition for learning and accomplishment.
Who Should Enroll: Print media production professionals and managers
- What You Will Be Learning And Why
- The Print Procurement Process
- Graphic Communications Business Dynamics
- Open Book Management
- Production Workflow & Equipment
- Production Organization
- Time Standards
- Categories Of Paper
- Many Other Substrates
- Metric Paper Sizes & Weight
- U.S. Paper Sizes And Weight
- What About Rolls
- Packaging Substrates
- Pricing Rolls In US And Metric System
- Press Considerations For Production Planning
- Production Planning Fundamentals: Rolls
- Passing online exam with 80% proficiency qualifies the learner for professional certification and inclusion in the Idealliance database of certified experts.
- Certificates are automatically generated and distributed via email upon successful completion of the course.
- Upon successful completion you will be certified for 2 years.
ABOUT PRINT PLANNING & ESTIMATING
Print Planning & Estimating is a comprehensive suite of online training and professional development courses for print professionals, teams, and managers. Print Planning & Estimating courses cover core planning and estimating concepts applicable to any print service provider. Print Planning & Estimating courses will improve skills in essential planning and estimating principles that are critical to a Print Service Provider’s profitability and one’s own personal development.
Print Planning and Estimating Certification offers a suite of courses to select from. Click the links below to learn more: