Print Planning & Estimating: Wide-Format is the preeminent certification course for those involved in the wide-format print planning and estimating process. This course is presented by Idealliance, the leading certification body in the graphic communications industry. Delivered online, self-paced, and interactive, Print Planning & Estimating: Wide-format training features practical exercises to apply learning as lessons are completed, plus supplemental videos showing real-world application with MIS software and a Certification Exam to ensure recognition for learning and accomplishment.
Who Should Enroll: Print media production professionals and managers
- What You Will Be Learning And Why
- The Print Procurement Process
- Graphic Communications Business Dynamics
- Open Book Management
- Production Workflow & Equipment
- Production Organization
- Time Standards
- Categories Of Paper
- Many Other Substrates
- Metric Paper Sizes & Weight
- U.S. Paper Sizes And Weight
- What About Rolls
- Packaging Substrates
- Pricing Rolls In US And Metric System
- Pricing Cut Sheet Paper By 1000’s (USA)
- Pricing Cut Sheet Paper By CWT (USA)
- Passing online exam with 80% proficiency qualifies the learner for professional certification and inclusion in the Idealliance database of certified experts.
- Certificates are automatically generated and distributed via email upon successful completion of the course.
- Upon successful completion you will be certified for 2 years.
ABOUT PRINT PLANNING & ESTIMATING
Print Planning & Estimating is a comprehensive suite of online training and professional development courses for print professionals, teams, and managers. Print Planning & Estimating courses cover core planning and estimating concepts applicable to any print service provider. Print Planning & Estimating courses will improve skills in essential planning and estimating principles that are critical to a Print Service Provider’s profitability and one’s own personal development.
Print Planning and Estimating Certification offers a suite of courses to select from. Click the links below to learn more: