Idealliance is an active and effective ally on behalf of the global supply chain. We serve as delegates and experts on a wide variety of industry-related leading fields of great importance, including those related to ISO Standards, US Standards, mailing and other key industry service areas:
- Standards Bodies – Idealliance advocates on behalf of those we serve through Working Groups, to advance approval of standards development with standards bodies such as the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
- Federal Government – Idealliance, in conjunction with its professional relationships on Capitol Hill, actively works to further industry issues with members of Congress and numerous government agencies and commissions. It puts special, but not exclusive, emphasis on issues related to the future of the Postal Service, Paper Industry, Packaging and Printing, which a number of these industries are determined to a significant extent by Congressional legislation.
- US Postal Service – Idealliance actively works with USPS leadership to develop policies and practices that work equally well for both industry and the Postal Service. Idealliance affiliated companies represent one of the largest and most significant USPS business partners.
Representing the entire supply chain, Idealliance is uniquely positioned to provide industry leadership on key issues affecting the industry. It also works collaboratively with other industry groups, industry partners, and other stakeholders to help those organizations we serve meet today’s complex industry challenges.
- Meetings with Government Officials, including members of Congress, the Postmaster General of the United States, The Postal Regulatory Commission (PRC) and the Office of the Postal Inspector General.
- Coalition for a 21st Century Postal Service. Idealliance is an executive member of the Coalition, an advocacy organization comprising mailers, suppliers, and trade associations united in the interest of preserving a postal system that remains indispensable to American commerce and communications.
- The Mailers’ Technical Advisory Committee (MTAC). Idealliance is an active member of MTAC, a group composed of major mailing associations and organizations working with the Postal Service to enhance the value of mail and eliminate obstacles to mail growth.
For information on Idealliance advocacy or to offer your suggestions and input on issues that are of interest to you, please contact CEO Tim Baechle at (703)837-1069.