Idealliance Market Research services offer technology and service providers an affordable window into the fast-changing needs of today’s graphic communication business and technology leaders by securing input directly from the industry and Idealliance’s extensive industry database.
Idealliance Market Research gets answers to critical questions, such as;
- How is your technology/service performing in the real world?
- Where is it meeting expectations and where is it falling short?
- Which features do end users find most valuable and which least valuable?
- What should the next version do that the current version doesn’t?
- For companies that haven’t invested yet, why haven’t they invested, are they likely to, and what will drive their decisions?
- The resulting Market Research can be quickly converted into actions by your team, allowing your company to effectively respond to current market needs.
An Experienced Researcher
Idealliance Market Research draws on more than 25 years of experience surveying graphic communications companies, and is led by Chief Economist, Andy Paparozzi. Our surveys get precise, actionable answers—not generalizations that leave clients wondering what they mean and what to do about them. Surveys are worded and sequenced carefully to maximize response rates. Electronic surveys can be followed up with direct interviews to dig deeper and personalize research results.
Each client works closely with senior Idealliance staff to develop the most effective plan (survey structure, sampling method, etc.) for their specific project. Results are customized according to client needs and aims, and may include;
- Comprehensive written report
- PowerPoint summary
- In-person presentation
A Proven Source of Data
Past clients of Idealliance Market Research services include Canon, Xerox, HP, and Konica Minolta. Studies have addressed such issues as:
- DIRECT MAIL ADDRESSING: PRACTICES, CRITICAL ISSUES, AND WHAT MATTERS MOST
- How addressing capabilities and technologies deliver the greatest value and why. The capacity utilization of inkjet addressing systems and needs for improvement.
- WORKFLOW: WHY, WHERE, AND WHAT COMPANIES ARE INVESTING IN
- Intelligence on future investments in print workflow, cloud computing, Web-to-print, print MIS, PDF workflow, and cross-media.
- DIGITAL SERVICES
- State of Web-to-print, variable-data printing, one-to-one/ cross-media marketing, wide format, and how digital services are affecting revenue, retention, workflow, pricing, and profitability.
- VARIABLE-DATA DIGITAL PRINTING: REALIZING THE POTENTIAL
- The state of variable-data technologies and services such as mail merge, versioning, and personalization, as well as the effects, benefits, and challenges of variable data on sales and profitability.
- WEB-TO-PRINT: THE PROMISE, THE POTENTIAL, AND THE REALITY
- The features, benefits, and disappointments of Web-to-print, and its effect on sales and profitability, the percent of client use, and staff and training requirements.
Market Research projects are offered at affordable rates, but cost varies greatly based upon the scope of the project, the length of the survey, and the desired reporting output.
To determine how Idealliance Market Research can benefit your company, please contact:
Senior Vice President, Sales, Idealliance