Register Now – We’re on the Road to YOU!
Canon, Konica Minolta, & Memjet
A new program focused on business development and profitable diversification
About the Best Practices Roadshow
Based on one of the key findings from Idealliance’s 2016 State of the Industry report, sponsored by Canon—there was an immense difference between diversifying – and diversifying profitably.
To address this, Idealliance is introducing the Best Practices Roadshow which will travel the country from location-to-location with our team of experts hosting one-day sessions focused on:
- Sales & Growth Strategies
- Technology & Workflow
- Strategy & Leadership
Using a blend of learning tutorial, application panel discussions, and case study interchange in an exercise format, we will explore:
- Best practices to evaluate and guide new product offerings
- Underlying technology needs that support efficiencies and growth
- Understanding financial results to create profitable lines of business
- Strategies to effectively transition businesses for the future
- Managing conventional and digital business lines
- Sales process and hiring sales people for different product lines and markets
- Leadership strategies for the future
- Assessment and planning process
Extending the knowledge and power of Idealliance best practices and bringing learning directly to our members.
- Delivered through integrated online and in-person
- Provides a venue for understanding complex best
- Develops local leadership and fosters
- Supports small to medium-sized business
The Best Practices Roadshow Series blends both online and in-person events to ensure the broadest reach and reinforced learning. Each Best Practice Roadshow comprises three steps:
- Pre-Webinar: Introduced in a free, 45-minute webinar, the facilitator will outline the program’s intent, potential business application and preview issues to be
- In-Person: A one-day interactive tutorial and workshop scheduled at member city hubs, with facilitated case studies and best practice applications.
- Post-Webinar: A summary and review post-show webinar to review and reinforce the in-person event
Click on your location of choice below to register:
These webinars are free, they will get you fired up for the live program, but also work as a stand-alone webinar if you would like to learn more about the different topics.
August 31, 2017 2pm
Bill Farquharson, Sales Trainer & Business Development Coach
“Rounding the Bases: How to Manage Your Sales Pipeline”
Join top industry sales coach Bill Farquharson as he tells you how to talk to the folks in the C-level suite and land those big accounts. This webinar is part of the Best Practices Roadshow series and is followed by face-to-face sessions in Atlanta, Melville, NY, San Diego and San Francisco. Listen, learn and if you want more, make sure you register for one of these mission-critical day-long sessions in your area.
October 3, 2017 2pm
Timothy Baechle, VP Global Print Technologies and Workflows, Idealliance
“Process Automation: Tools I Can’t Live Without”
Join Timothy Baechle, as he shares his deep knowledge of target products that facilitate the automation of design and print production workflows. This webinar is part of the Best Practices Roadshow series and is followed by face-to-face sessions with Timothy and Gregory Buschman where they’ll map out process automation best practices and discuss emerging markets. Listen, learn and if you want more, make sure you register for one of these mission-critical day-long sessions in Dallas or Chicago.