NEW Launching in September – On the Road to YOU!
Canon & Konica Minolta
A new program focused on business development and profitable diversification
About the Best Practices Roadshow
Based on one of the key findings from Idealliance’s 2016 State of the Industry report, sponsored by Canon—there was an immense difference between diversifying – and diversifying profitably.
To address this, Idealliance is introducing the Best Practices Roadshow which will travel the country from location-to-location with our team of experts hosting one-day sessions focused on:
- Sales & Growth Strategies
- Technology & Workflow
- Strategy & Leadership
Using a blend of learning tutorial, application panel discussions, and case study interchange in an exercise format, we will explore:
- Best practices to evaluate and guide new product offerings
- Underlying technology needs that support efficiencies and growth
- Understanding financial results to create profitable lines of business
- Strategies to effectively transition businesses for the future
- Managing conventional and digital business lines
- Sales process and hiring sales people for different product lines and markets
- Leadership strategies for the future
- Assessment and planning process
Extending the knowledge and power of Idealliance best practices and bringing learning directly to our members.
- Delivered through integrated online and in-person
- Provides a venue for understanding complex best
- Develops local leadership and fosters
- Supports small to medium-sized business
The Best Practices Roadshow Series blends both online and in-person events to ensure the broadest reach and reinforced learning. Each Best Practice Roadshow comprises three steps:
- Pre-Webinar: Introduced in a free, 45-minute webinar, the facilitator will outline the program’s intent, potential business application and preview issues to be
- In-Person: A one-day interactive tutorial and workshop scheduled at member city hubs, with facilitated case studies and best practice applications.
- Post-Webinar: A summary and review post-show webinar to review and reinforce the in-person event
Course pricing is for one-, two or three- sessions. Discounts are applied to multiple sessions registration, and as always additional discounts provided to our members.
- One Session – $149/249
- Two Sessions – $239/$399
- Three Sessions – $310/$525
Take this opportunity to join and save! Your membership gives you more than discounts. It gives you access to business resources, industry-focused certification and training programs, specifications, work groups, and our outstanding events—well worth the investment.
- One-Day Event
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- New York, NY
- West Coast – TBD
- Pre-Webinars– September
- In-Person Road Show– October & Early November
- Post-Webinars– Early December
Space is limited, email Idealliance to save your seat:
David Steinhardt | firstname.lastname@example.org | 703.837.1066