Pre-Launch Discount – SalesPro: Digital Print
Reserve your seat in the new Idealliance SalesPro: Digital Print Online Training Course and save up to 20% off the regular price.
Digital print is exploding and with it, the opportunities for profitable sales…if you know what you are doing. Sell digital print services with the same methods and strategies as traditional offset print and you’ll end up competing on price. The SalesPro: Digital Print Training & Certification online course teaches you everything you need to know about how to sell digital print to new customers, while delivering comprehensive and creative solutions for your existing customer base. Learn how to position digital properly and you’ll sell it at your price while building annuities of repeat orders. Taught by two leading industry sales trainers (both of whom have direct experience in digital and VDP sales), the is course is specific to helping the digital print sales person become successful, fast!
- Identifying Digital Print Applications
- Profitable Sales Philosophies With Digital Print
- Why You Should Care About Selling Digital Print
- Finding The Digital Print Buyer
- How to Create An Effective Prospecting Process
- Effective Digital Print Sales Presentation Skills
- Creating A Digital Print Marketing Strategy
- Overcoming Sales Objections
- Utilizing Your Digital Print Vendor (OEM) To Help You
- Selling Digital Print To Hospitals
- Selling Digital Print To Banks
- Selling Digital Print To Colleges
- Selling Digital Print For Trade Shows
Estimated Course Length: 3.6 Hours
Bill Farquharson has trained thousands of print sales representative, sales managers, and “Selling owners” with a highly successful, no-nonsense approach. His training programs have become industry standards for driving new business. He has trained and coached salespeople from companies such as Xerox, Fuji Xerox, HP Indigo, Heidelberg, EFI, and Konica-Minolta.
Kelly Mallozzi sold digital printing for 15 years and understands the challenges, frustrations and pitfalls of building a successful sales practice. Kelly’s areas of focus include client recovery, retention and acquisition, and marketing communications projects.
|Members 20% Off||Members||Non-Members|
|Before August 1, 2017||Regular Pricing||Regular Pricing|
|2 to 5 students (each)||$104||$130||$170|
|6+ Students (each)||$88||$110||$145|
|Recertification (every 2 years)||$75||$75||$75|