The Instrument Inspector is a serialized, pre-measured physical target designed to…
- Verify the stability of spectrophotometer devices over time.
- Assess any influence your software may introduce to the measurement result.
- Define and validate how an instrument measures color.
Why use an Instrument Inspector?
- Adding a regular process of measuring color to any print production workflow has been proven to save money by reducing scrap, production downtime, off-color product, and re-work.
- Precise tools for measuring color output provides organizations the confidence to formulate, evaluate, and control color to meet quality and operational goals.
- Using a spectral instrument that has drifted out of compliance can cost your company thousands of dollars in lost time, bad proofs, re-work, and lost customer confidence.
Access the Instrument Inspector set of manuals by clicking any of the links below.
- Instrument Inspector – How does it work?
- Why use Instrument Inspector?
- Instrument Inspector Target
- Baselines and data averaging
- How to start-up?
- Instrument Inspector menus – how to navigate?
- Easy mode / Expert mode
- Data sharing
- Instrument’s comparison
- Instrument’s compatibility list
- General rules
- Tricks and Tips