Working Groups are open to members only. Complete and return a Participation Form or email email@example.com if you are interested in joining a Working Group. Please note participation in Working Groups is based on approval.
Idealliance’s ground-breaking leading practices set the standards for the industry, literally, remove friction from the media supply chain, and move our industry forward to a more profitable and sustainable future. If you are looking for a network of trusted colleagues and interaction with our industry’s most proven experts, know that Idealliance Working Groups provide support and knowledge that cannot be found anywhere else.
Ongoing core groups guiding development in defined supply chains
- Print Properties & Colorimetric Council (PPC)– Print & Packaging Media
- eMedia21 Council– Digital Media & Workflow
- Postal Operations & Technologies Council (POTC)– Mail & Parcel Distribution
- Strategic Management Council– in development
Ongoing and long-term networks with defined area of work including leading practices and specifications
- Attribution Working Group – new (within eMedia21 Council)
- Mail Software Development Group (MSDG) – 10 years (within POTC)
- Mail.dat/XML Working Group – 23 years (within POTC)
- Postal Education Working Group – 3 years (within POTC)
- papiNet Working Group – 19 years
- PRISM Working Group – 20 years (within eMedia21 Council)
- NexGen Working Group – Part of the Strategic Management Council)
Postal Task Forces
Short-term teams that are solving a focused issue or problem
- Bundle Breakage Task Force – 2 months
- Flats Task Force – 4 months
- eMIR Scorecard Task Force – new
- Electronic Transportation Task Force – 3 months and complete work in three months
- Pricing Task Force – 5 months
- SKU/Pricing File Task Force – mid-2017 and complete work in next two monthsng, multi-purposing and aggregating publishing content and media assets.