Idealliance’s network of member-only technical and business management collaborative Work Groups tackle industry challenges and develop strategies and best practices to compete more effectively. Work Groups are open to members only. Complete and return a Participation Form or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining a Working Group. Please note participation in Working Groups is based on approval.
Idealliance’s ground-breaking best practices set the standards for the industry, remove friction from the media supply chain, and move our members’ businesses and our industry forward to a more profitable future. Idealliance members looking for a network of trusted colleagues and interaction with our industry’s most proven experts, know that Idealliance Work Groups provide support and knowledge that cannot be found anywhere else.
BUSINESS & MARKET SEGMENTS
- Idealliance 25 – Professionals in Print, Mail & Marketing – Offers a forum for discussion and best practice development for small business owners, addressing all aspects of starting, running and growing a small business.
- NexGen Working Group – Offers those aged 18-35 an opportunity to build a strong network who share the same passion for our industry and business, and best practices to help them grow and succeed.
- Marketing & Media Services Working Group – Addresses the strategic technical and developmental issues of content management and digital distribution.
- Fulfillment Working Group – Developing best practices, services, programs, and advocacy for fulfillment service providers.
- Print Properties & Colorimetrics Council (PPC) – Key work group responsible for printing, proofing and colorimetric evaluations, training, and specifications across print media supply chains and the development of international standards.
- High-Speed Digital Print Production (HDP2) Work Group – Dedicated to digital high speed print production, this group is for equipment manufacturers and supporting technology providers.
- papiNet® Work Group – A global community involved in supply chain process and business transaction automation for the forest and paper industries.
- Print Quality Exchange (PQX) Working Group – Develops XML-based exchange of data across the supply chain partners on print quality.
- Postal Operations & Technologies Council (POTC) – Works to improve mail preparation, postal distribution, logistics and transportation through the application of information and supply chain technologies.
- Fulfillment Operations Group (FOG) – Addresses the complexities of USPS regulations between fulfillment stakeholders and the U.S. Postal Service.
- Mail.dat® & Mail.XML™ Work Group – Supports automation, cost avoidance, and higher profits through improved communications in the postal supply chain.
- Mailing Software Development Group (MSDG) – Supports the U.S. Postal Service’s pursuit of advanced automation technology and methodologies.
- Printers’ Operational Issues Study Effort (POISE) Work Group – Works cooperatively with the U.S. Postal Service to research and fix problems in the postal distribution supply chain.
DIGITAL MEDIA & WORKFLOW
- eMedia21 Council – Local working groups developing best practices, strategies and specifications that advance content creation, use, and display of digital media.
- PRISM® Technology Council – Defines XML metadata vocabularies for managing, post-processing, multi-purposing and aggregating publishing content and media assets.